Friday, December 7, 2012

Course Reflection Even after completing this course I am obviously still old school. I had to write out what I wanted to post here in my response. This course was alot harder than I had anticipated. it is not my learning style and computers are not my best friend. My personal goal was to learn new things and try out features I had never tried or some even heard of. Some were fun - like Animoto but some were horrible like the online tools. Many of those things either don't apply to my position or I just odn't understand how to use them. But I tried and maybe I will be more organized through using the rememberthemilk.com. I would have liked at least one face to face with the instructor and participants to problem solve together. I played every tutorial many times but still needed to ask other people for help. My experience can be summed up in "All Educators should keep up-to-date on technology and even be asked to go beyond their comfort zone sometimes in order to be a lifelong learner like we expect of our students." Thanks for the opportunity. When I signed up I didn't even know about the camera and now I'm glad I stuck it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you stuck with it, even though it was a challenge for you and was out of your comfort zone. :)

    ReplyDelete