Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Reflection on Week Three's Activities

I have to admit I have been a bit frustrated in my attempts at this week's and last week's activities.  I watched the videos and I felt like I understood it but then was unable to apply the knowledge, at least not right away.  I'm glad I didn't give up but I have to admit it hasn't always been smooth. 

I have enjoyed bookmarking some of my favorite websites for future reference and that I have the option of organizing them into categories if I want to.  I do tend to visit some of the same sights often and this will save me time.  I am also looking forward to seeing others' bookmarked sites so I can add them to my own limited scope. 

I look forward to meeting with all of you next week, face to face and having some more instruction on Diigo.  Thanks for listening.

Robin

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't give up when you got frustrated. As you know, technology can be glitchy and doesn't always work the way it's supposed to. You've done a great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this week finding some sights to put on my Google Reader. I follow Arkansas Literacy and have often looked at things by Fountas & Pinnel as well. I like that if something is new, I will be notified. I always like to keep on the cutting edge of literacy even though technology has not always been my medium for doing so. I thank you for stretching me with this course and not leaving me comfortably back in the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are putting forth the effort. I need to put forth more. That is why I am playing catch up. I have always liked the things you have to share.

    ReplyDelete